This week’s Friday Five blog post comes to you from The Travel Institute staff as we reflect on the past year and look ahead to 2016. As we prepare for the holiday season, here are five of the many things we are grateful for…
1. Our committed and dedicated Travel Institute members (basic, premium, and life), CTAs, CTCs, CTIEs and specialists who continue to raise the bar of professionalism in our industry.
2. The growing number of aspiring travel professionals who contact us daily looking to make travel their career and those who give their time so generously to mentor them on their path to success.
3. Our expert team of more than 50 Professional Educators who so willingly contribute their time and talents to help us deliver the very best training and education to you in the form of webinars, blog posts, podcasts, white papers and books all year long.
4. The numerous suppliers and travel agency organizations who help us market and promote our products and services to their customers and members, helping us to be “The Education Destination” in the travel industry.
5. All our friends on social media who follow The Travel Institute every day! You inspire and motivate us to continue the mission as envisioned by our founding members in 1964.
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and our wish for good health, prosperity and happiness in 2016!
Brian, Carla, Diane, Guida, Jill, Pat, Patty, Steven, Taylor and Vanessa