The Travel Institute is excited to introduce our first-ever Corporate Membership Program. It’s designed specifically for companies like yours that know the value of team engagement and training but may not have all the resources to make that happen on a regular basis. A Corporate Membership provides you with access to a variety of training options that complement your current training curriculum.
Corporate Membership will receive:
2 Certified Travel Associate (CTA) Scholarships – a $700 value
Our popular CTA course focuses on the essential skills needed to succeed as a frontline travel counselor – selling, customer service, destinations, niche markets and communication. The format is flexible, offering the training in a traditional book/print version or online study via PC, MAC or mobile device. Although you need to have 12 months industry experience to earn the CTA, you can begin your studies at any time. Students have 12 months to complete the program, including the testing in order to earn the official CTA designation.
5 Basic Memberships – a $475 value
Membership in The Travel Institute unlocks a world of education that is relevant, timely, on-demand and delivered by experts. It includes:
- Unlimited access (meaning free) to all live training webinars held an average of twice per month
- 24/7 access to the five most recently recorded training webinars
- Exclusive insider tips from the members-only Friday Five blogs delivered by our 50+ Professional Educators who represent some of the best minds in the industry and business world
- Instant admission to an online “members-only” lounge with a library of bonus content
- A 10-percent discount in The Travel Institute bookstore
- One-year complimentary subscription to Conde Nast Traveler magazine
- Subscription to the popular Hot Tip Tuesday newsletter
- Discounts to select industry events
Listing in the Corporate Membership Directory a $159 value
Not only does The Travel Institute’s Corporate Membership Program deliver enormous value to your company, it’s affordably priced at $599 ($1300 Value) for the first year, with a low annual renewal rate of $299. (Renewals will continue the five basic memberships only – a $475 value.)