Have you been a manager for years?
Are you an executive that is looking for management training for your team?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then you are a candidate for The Travel Institute’s Management Training Program.
Join an informational webinar on March 14 at 1 p.m. ET.
Join Patty Noonan, CTC for a presentation on the type of management training that is offered at The Travel Institute in the form of the CTC program.
Our management program focuses on these top 10 skill sets
- Project Management
- Learn how to categorize and prioritize your projects to meet goals and objectives
- Presentation Skills
- Organize your thoughts to deliver powerful presentations and meetings
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Encourage and support others through empowerment
- DISC Behavior Assessment
- Identify your own personality profile and improve teamwork and communication
- Team Building
- Identify roles and responsibilities in your team, and tap into everyone’s strengths to reach your goal
- Principle of Accounting
- Develop a true understanding of financial documents and how they relate to your role
- Develop the right mindset to enter a negotiation and prepare for contingencies
- Learn how creative thinking can boost morale, resolve conflict, and improved productivity
- Conflict Management
- Adjust to special situations and understand where and how to reach a satisfactory resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Understand your own emotional intelligence IQ and how it affects your performance and that of your team
This program consists of a series of online videos delivered by experienced engaging educators who provide you with practical advice that can be used immediately. These courses are available anytime 24/7 in our unique online environment.
Each core topic is supplemented with additional reading, interactive exercises, and travel related management topics. At the end of each series you have a short quiz to ensure that you retained the information and can track your progress.
Once you enroll you have access to all courses for 12 months. This course is designed to be self-paced and self-study. You set your own pace and complete on your schedule.
$550 per individual, including access to all videos and supplemental reading. Group discounts available for 10 or more.
Once I complete this course, can I choose to earn my CTC certification?
In order to move on to CTC certification, you must notify The Travel Institute of your desire within 6 months of completing the management course, and meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum 5 years travel industry experience
- Pass the CTA exam, and the CTC exam
- Complete a white paper