Financial Planning Online Course Description:
The first step in running a successful business is to develop a sound business plan and strategy. Equally important is the second step, which is to finance the strategy and then manage the money earned by the business.
After completing the readings and activities in Financial Planning, you will be able to:
- Explain the primary purposes of financial planning and accounting;
- Determine whether you should hire a bookkeeper;
- Define the link between customer relationship management (CRM) and accounting;
- Identify the components of external financial statements;
- Describe the importance and functions of internal financial reporting;
- Analyze the relative financial strength of your business;
- Improve your cash flow;
- Use several different strategies to analyze the performance of your business
This course qualifies for 2 CEUs.