The Sabre Self-Paced Training tool helps you expand your skills to book air, cars, hotels and more in the Sabre Global Distribution System (GDS). Self-paced training enables you to customize your own training programs, which are available without ever having to leave your home or office. It’s ideal for anyone interested in entering a career in travel or for someone wanting to refresh their Sabre skills.
The 170+ lessons include the following topics:
- Air, car, and hotel reservations
- Pricing and ticketing
- Productivity tools
- Invoice and itinerary processing
- Fares and rules
- Queues management
- International travel
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
After completing any of the self-paced training courses a “Certificate of Completion” will be automatically generated. A copy will be emailed to you, or you may print the certificate at any time from your Transcript. The certificate can then be presented at a job interview or attached to a resume.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 7 & 10 (Not available for MAC operating systems)
- Internet Access & Browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox)
- 5 MB available hard disk space
- 16 bit sound card (optional)
- 256 color monitor set at 800 X 600 resolution
- Not compatible with mobile devices (such as iPhone, iPad, iTouch)
- Web browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge
A username/password will be e-mailed to you within 2 business days of purchase and will be valid for one (1) year.
The member discount is not available for the Sabre Self-Paced Training.