by Tom, Andy and Joanie Ogg CTC, MCC
Selling groups is a fantastic way to generate a substantial income for travel professionals. Selling Group Travel shares the important details on how to successfully sell group travel and details all aspects on the topic. from concepts, packaging, costing, marketing and operating profitable groups.
Written for those who are new to selling group travel, or veteran counselors who want to develop their group business, the book covers:
- Developing a Group Travel Concept
- Kinds of Group Travel
- Developing Your Group Travel Business Plan
- Group Travel Packaging
- Group Travel Costing
- Pied Pipers and Group Leaders and Agreements
- Your Product Presentation
- Group Leader Marketing Strategies
- Selling Affinity Group Travel
- Escorting Affinity Groups
Tom and Joanie Ogg continue to be pioneers in the home based travel agency movement.