Professionalism is one of those nebulous qualities to which most of us aspire but few can define. An understanding of business ethics in the travel workplace is a necessity for all those who wish to call themselves travel professionals. This course will help you view professionalism not as an abstract ideal, but as a business necessity grounded in practical behaviors you can practice each and every day.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand more fully your role as a travel “professional.”
- Identify basic principles of ethical behavior in the travel workplace.
- Realize the necessity of ethical codes of conduct.
- Practice strategies to enhance your professionalism at work.
- Write your own personal code of conduct and test it in real-life ethical dilemmas.