Before joining The Travel Institute, I was training manager at Atlas Travel, where I created and implemented training for over 200 employees.
I served as a teaching assistant at Johnson and Wales University in Providence, and earned my bachelor’s degree in hospitality management. Today, I’m in a position to continue to help travel professionals who want to grow, and to guide travel managers who are responsible for employee development.
Let me help you. I have the practical experience to know the type of training that works best in different scenarios. Whether you are new to the industry, responsible for training agents, a manager who wants to be recharged, or an executive facing challenges that come with leadership, we have a training solution. Give me a call at 508-639-9417 or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, this summary of training products may help you:
- Popular and unique Destination Specialist and Niche Market Specialist programs.
- Certification for various career stages
- Leading textbooks offered in colleges: Travel Career Development and Exploring the World: Geography for Travel Professionals.
- Monthly training webinars on relevant industry and business topics
- A bookstore that offers a wide variety of books and online courses that help you with business planning, financial planning, marketing, sales, and home-based businesses.
- GDS Training with Sabre Personal Trainer
- Membership that gives you ongoing training for free!
Where will YOU take your career?
Email me and we’ll map out the next step on your educational journey!
-Margie Jordan, CTA, president of Jordan Executive Travel